At Y S CONSTROTECH, we take the time to understand your waterproofing needs, whether to keep water in and free of contaminants or to keep hazardous materials in their specified containers. Industrial waterproofing is the process of protecting a new or existing structure from water infiltration or water loss.
At Y.S. Constrotech, we provide complete and effective industrial waterproofing solutions. No matter how complex your waterproofing needs may be, our certified application experts are certain to provide you with a worry-free structure.
A few prime benefits of working with our team include:-
- Licensed and insured
- Expertly trained and experienced
- Certified technicians
- Open lines of communication
- Comprehensive waterproofing solutions
Concrete waterproofing is the application of an impervious material layer on concrete that prevents water from penetrating and makes the structure waterproof so that it remains relatively unaffected by water. Concrete is a pervious and porous compound that absorbs water, waterborne contaminants, and chemicals that will cause deterioration to the material.
The following are some of the main advantages of Industrial Waterproofing:-
- It prevents mould and mildew from getting into the walls and floors. This makes waterproofing essential for structural integrity and health.
- It reduces maintenance costs and clean-up. With waterproof structures, you have a lot less work to do when cleaning up after a heavy rainstorm or flood. Basic maintenance is much easier, and the waterproof factor keeps things clean.
- Waterproofed walls and floors increase property value. When the time comes to sell, a waterproofed basement or sub-floor is a good selling point. No one wants to buy a house with water problems.