Water Tank Waterproofing
Our products are high in demand due to their premium quality different patterns and affordable prices. Furthermore, we ensure to timely deliver these products to our clients, through this we have gained a huge clients base in the market. Underground water tanks are susceptible to water ingress from external sources like surrounding soil as well as soluble salts can infiltrate the tank and cause reinforcement attack if not properly waterproof. Our comprehensive waterproofing solutions can keep your structure free from any harmful chemical attack.
A few prime benefits of working with our team include :-
- Licensed and insured
- Expertly trained and experienced
- Certified technicians
- Open lines of communication
- Comprehensive waterproofing solutions
Water tanks in large complexes and even in small homes, are usually placed underground or overhead. Therefore there is always, a chance that water may seep through the common joints between the house and the tank; especially if the tank is badly constructed, or simply not waterproofed. This is a huge risk because leakage and seepage can damage your internal walls, and even result in health complications to the inhabitants.
The following are some of the main advantages of Water Tank Waterproofing :-
- Low water permeability – excellent resistance to ingress of water
- Adhesion – excellent adhesion to concrete and masonry surfaces
- Eco-friendly – Non-toxic with low VOC content
- Bridges cracks preventing water ingress
- Anti-carbonation properties
- Highly reflective heat proof coating for cooler, interiors and fibre-reinforced film to handle moderate foot traffic