At Y S CONSTROTECH, we take the time to understand your waterproofing needs, whether to keep water in and free of contaminants, or to keep hazardous materials in their specified containers. Industrial waterproofing is the process of protecting a new or existing structure from water infiltration, or to prevent water loss. At Capital Coating, Inc. we provide complete and effective industrial waterproofing solutions. No matter how complex your waterproofing needs may be, our certified application experts are certain to provide you with a worry-free structure.
A few prime benefits of working with our team include :-
- Licensed and insured
- Expertly trained and experienced
- Certified technicians
- Open lines of communication
- Comprehensive waterproofing solutions
Concrete waterproofing is the application of impervious material layer on concrete which prevents water from penetrating and making the structure waterproof so that it remains relatively unaffected by water. Concrete is pervious and porous compound which absorbs water, waterborne contaminants and chemicals that will cause deterioration to concrete.
The following are some of the main advantages of Industrial Waterproofing :-
- It prevents mold and mildew from getting into the walls and floor. This makes waterproofing essential to structural integrity and health.
- It reduces maintenance costs and clean-up. With waterproof structures, you have a lot less work to do when cleaning up after a heavy rainstorm or flood. Basic maintenance is much easier, the waterproof factor keeps things clean.
- Waterproofed walls and floors increase property value. When the time comes to sell, a waterproofed basement or sub-floor is a good selling point. No one wants to buy a house with water problems.