Epoxy floor coatings are commonly used for commercial and industrial flooring. Epoxy coatings are normally applied over concrete floors to provide a high-performance, smooth, and durable surface that can last many years and withstand heavy loads. Creates a shiny high-gloss surface that can significantly increase the brightness of interior areas. Offers a hard-wearing durable surface able to withstand heavy and continuous traffic. Ideal for warehouses and industrial applications.
Sectors We Serve:-
- Retail Stores
- Industrial Plants
- Work Shops
- Manufacturing Plants
- Commercial Kitchens
- Food Prep Areas
- Pet Shelters and Animal Care Clinics
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Plants
- Water and Wastewater Treatment Facilities
- Storage and Shipping Warehouses
Epoxy coating on concrete floors is ideal for many commercial and residential applications. Once applied, the epoxy coating helps make the floor more durable and resistant to many factors, without sacrificing aesthetics.
The following are some of the main advantages of Epoxy Waterproofing :-
- Epoxy-coated floors are also non-porous, meaning dust, dirt and stains won’t be able to penetrate them. The fact that epoxy coatings make floors impermeable makes them easier clean. Aside from regular cleaning to avoid yellowing, epoxy-coated floors require less recoating and little to no maintenance.
- Epoxy-coated floors are resistant to many chemical and temperature changes, making them ideal for industrial plants that are prone to accidental spills or chemical leaks that can ruin the floor.
- Epoxy is an environment-friendly coating material that does not erode or dissolve easily into its environment. Since it is temperature resistant, it will not easily dissipate into the air. Even if it does, cured epoxy is considered relatively harmless.
- Epoxy-coated floors leave a high-quality shine once they dry. Ideal for showrooms, the shine could add attractiveness to cars or exhibits because it helps improve the brightness of an interior by reflecting light.
- Epoxy coatings also come in different colors and styles, so the possibilities of using them for decorative purposes are endless.