RCC Core Cutting Services
We Deliver Premium Quality, Cost-Effective & Timely RCC Cutting Services
RCC core cutting for Round holes cut in reinforced concrete, precast concrete, asphalt, brick, cinderblock and other structural materials. Holes cut in a complete range of diameters at any angle required. For drilling holes in R.C.C. structure (Slab, RCC wall, Beam, Column, RCC Structure) of dia. more than 25mm to 450mm can be done with diamond drilling system. To know the compressive strength of existing beam, column or concrete structure we can recover the core from exiting building.
- Core cutting is done to make provisional holes for the purposes of electrical wiring, plumbing, firefighting systems, rainwater outlets, heating, air-conditioning, and ventilation installations.
- On brick walls, RCC walls, black stones, slabs, beams, columns, and water tanks, etc core-cutting can be done.
- Through RCC Core-Cutting, applications like industrial floor cutting, concrete testing, and readymade houses are also made possible.
- To make holes of 2 to 12-inch diameters and up to 2 meters of depth, the core-cutting method can be used.
ADVANTAGES OF CORE CUTTING: -
- To drill holes in concrete, core-cutting is a fast, accurate, and clean way.
- It requires much fewer labor hours which in turn leads to significantly lower operating costs and it is much faster and efficient.
- In creating precise holes and cuttings with minimal or non-existent damage to the surroundings it is extremely effective.
- It eliminates dust and reduces the amount of waste.
- This process does not transfer the vibrations to the nearby structures and keeps them safe and during the drilling operations, it structurally sounds.