RCC Core Cutting Services
We Deliver Premium Quality, Cost-Effective & Timely RCC Cutting Services
RCC core cutting for round holes cut in reinforced concrete, precast concrete, asphalt, brick, cinderblock, and other structural materials Holes cut in a variety of diameters and at any angle required.A diamond drilling system can be used to drill holes in R.C.C. structures (slab, RCC wall, beam, column, and RCC structure) with diameters ranging from 25 mm to 450 mm. We can recover the core from an existing building to determine the compressive strength of an existing beam, column, or concrete structure.
- Core cutting is done to make provisional holes for the purposes of electrical wiring, plumbing, firefighting systems, rainwater outlets, heating, air-conditioning, and ventilation installations.
- On brick walls, RCC walls, black stones, slabs, beams, columns, water tanks, etc., core-cutting can be done.
- Through RCC core-cutting, applications like industrial floor cutting, concrete testing, and ready-made houses are also made possible.
- To make holes of 2 to 12 inches in diameter and up to 2 metres in depth, the core-cutting method can be used.
Advantages of Core Cutting:-
- To drill holes in concrete, core-cutting is a fast, accurate, and clean way.
- It requires much fewer labour hours, which in turn leads to significantly lower operating costs, and it is much faster and more efficient.
- It is extremely effective at creating precise holes and cuttings with minimal or no damage to the surrounding environment.
- It eliminates dust and reduces the amount of waste.
- This process does not transfer the vibrations to the nearby structures and keeps them safe, and during the drilling operations, it is structurally sound.
For RCC Core Cutting Services