Mechanical Anchor Fasteners
High Performance with maximize safety.
Providing you the best range of fischer high performance steel anchor faz ii, fbn ii fischer mechanical anchor, fischer high performance steel anchor fh ii, fischer drop bullet anchor, rgm fischer chemical anchor threaded rod and fwa fischer wedge anchor with effective & timely delivery. The fischer bolt anchor FAZ II is the steel anchor for the most demanding requirements. Heavy loads are fixed into cracked concrete with the steel anchor. Due to the two anchorage depths and simple mounting, the FAZ II can be used in a particularly flexible manner. The proven expansion clip feeds the loads into the concrete in an especially secure manner and ensures maximum load-bearing properties. The zinc-plated steel version is used to fix loads in indoor areas. The steel anchor is, for example, suitable for fixing railings, cable trays and consoles.
Mechanical Anchor FastenersMechanical anchor fasteners use friction to anchor themselves in place. The most common type of anchor is designed to expand in diameter when it is pushed into the hole. This expansion grips the base material tightly and causes the anchor to be firmly wedged in place. Anchor bolt for push-through and pre-positioned installation. When the hexagon nut is tightened, the tapered bolt is pulled into the expansion clip and expands it against the hole wall. A4 stainless steel and hot-dip galvanized version for outdoor use and in damp conditions. For wooden structures use the FBN GS with large washer as per DIN 440.
ABOVE ANCHOR USAGE :-
- Approved for: Non-cracked concrete >C20/25 and maximum C50/60
- Also suitable for: Natural stone with dense structure
- Steel constructions
- Cable trays
- Machines Foundation
- High racks
- Stand-off installations
- Wooden constructions
For fixing of :-
Advantages/Benefits : -
- Long thread allows stand-off installations and variable usable lengths.
- 8 to 16 mm diameter also for reduced anchoring depths, e.g. for small loads or if reinforcements are hit.
- Embossed letter on the head for subsequent control of the installation as it indicates the setting depth.
- Hook anchor FBN 8 H for simple installation of meshed reinforcements, wire gratings, etc.